Top Ten Tennis Player to Do Tips
This is a list of must for tennis players. If you are struggling with your game I suggest you look at this list of back to basic tips and make sure you are doing all ten of these things correctly.
1. Watching the Ball-It is crucial to watch the ball all the way to your racquet.
2. Moving Your Feet- You must have quick feet. Do not run around the court with long strides, take short quick steps.
3. Keeping Your Head up when you Serve-Keeping your head up helps you watch the ball all the way to the point of contact.
4. Following Through- The follow through is one of the most important aspects of the most common strokes in tennis.
5. Turning Your Shoulder- Turning your shoulders helps you get your racquet back into the right position.
6. Step Into Your Volleys- Stepping into your volleys is a great way to make sure that you get shoulder turn and a lot more power into your volleys.
7. Pointing at the Overhead- When you point at the overhead you create a target.
8.Getting the Racquet Back Early-Late swings account for the major of poor shots.
9. Using Your Hips with the Two-Handed Backhand- Using your hips gives you a compact but solid backhand.
10. Develop Match Play- If you can play as well in a match as in practice you will be successful.
There you have it, the top ten to do list for tennis players. It is very easy to get away from good fundamentals, but just as easy to get back to these good fundamentals. Implement these ten tips into your game and you will be back on the road to happy hitting.